Pages

Friday 5 August 2011

Oh such a good time!

My new little friends :) (I don't mean my ample cheeks)
That's what I have been doing for the last two days. They say it helps my brain development. My dad thinks it is strange that I get excited about playing with these little fluffy friends. He thinks (probably) that with my level of intelligence it is more appropriate to watch documentaries about nano technology. 

Bouncy! Bouncy! Oh such a good time! 
But no no no...
I'd rather these! You know how cool they are? They move every time I hit them. My strict mama does not allow me to play with them for a long time and is always trying to put me to sleep. Oh well, this life is not always about joy. I have already learnt my first lesson. So here we go: brain development mission is accomplished ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment