Pages

Sunday 7 August 2011

My Adventures and Leisure Time

During the day I like walking along the beach...

....watching surfers catching waves.

I like to think about things (like milk! and my friend Bee) while walking... 

In evenings I am enjoying quiet YouTube time with Papa...

and also like watching TV. Guess what is on? Formula 1!!!
As you can see, my parents are introducing me to various activities. So far I like all of them. The only thing I don't like when they are trying to put me to sleep. Then I tell them "No! No! Lets go for a walk! Lets watch more YouTube". But silly parents do not understand what I am trying to say. They think I am either tired or scared of the fluffy red mushroom in my cot yet I am just being a very active and adventurous child! Wait till I am able to walk he he

No comments:

Post a Comment